Senior Body Corporate/Strata Manager - Brisbane Office
We have a great opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated candidate to join our Brisbane Office. The successful applicant will be expected to administer their own portfolio strictly to the requirements of the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997 and associated Regulation Modules.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Body Corporate/Strata Manager
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Positive attitude;
- Proven computer skills in Microsoft Office;
- Ability to support a team in a busy working environment;
- Willingness to learn and share existing knowledge; and
- Show professionalism and pride in your personal presentation.
The main duties will include:
- Undertake / be responsible for all management functions for a portfolio of bodies corporate
- Ensure portfolio remains compliant with WH&S, Fire Safety and other relevant legislation
- Contribute to the growth of the office through direct marketing
- Mentor and support trainees
Remuneration will be in line with experience.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
To apply please submit your resume outlining your Body Corporate experience to email@example.com .
If there are no vacancies or the positions don't suit your needs, please feel free to forward a Cover Letter and a copy of your CV to our Human Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of employment:
- Body Corporate Management (Qualified Managers/Trainee Managers)
- Fire Safety
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Quantity Surveying
- Marketing/Business Development
For information on our employee training and development program, please click here.